Volunteering at Tŷ Hyll
The upkeep and maintenance of Tŷ Hyll and the gardens and grounds depends on our fantastic team of volunteers, managed by our Growing Tŷ Hyll Project.
Every Monday is wildlife gardening day at Tŷ Hyll
Whether you are completely new to gardening or have years of experience. Whether you can spare one day each month or one day every week, we need you!
Other volunteering tasks include:
- getting your hands dirty clearing out the pond or cutting back brambles
- bird, animal and plant surveys
- beekeeping and queen bee rearing during the summer
- grounds maintenance for the enjoyment of visitors
- greeting visitors and helping them make the most of this idyllic place.
Donate your plants
In 2014 our Tŷ Hyll volunteers raised an amazing £980 from the sale of pollinator-friendly plants. Do you have plants to spare? Could you propagate or divide a few to help our work?–
Contact Bethan to find out more or join us as a volunteer: