We need your help!
Did you know that the Snowdonia Society’s work on planning issues and policy responses is entirely dependent on the generous support of our members via their subscription payments and donations?
We will be able to do more if we can raise additional money through fundraising. Can you help?
Read some of our fundraisers’ stories below…
… have a look at the tasks we need help with, or brainstorm your own, and let us know if you can help. We can supply sponsorship forms and other materials, and we may be able to help promote your activity.Email: I want to help fundraise
How you can help fundraise:
- looking after a donations pot in your local shop/cafe
- sponsored event using JustGiving to collect donations
- help on stands at local fairs and events
- packing and sending merchandise
- envelope stuffing (tea & cake supplied)
- making friends with solicitors for legacy fundraising
- offering knowledge/specialism for walks/talks